More JDBC questions in PG6.3

From: "Schlough, Mark" <Mark(dot)Schlough(at)nmb(dot)norwest(dot)com>
To: Peter T Mount <pmount(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>, petermount(at)earthling(dot)net, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: More JDBC questions in PG6.3
Date: 1998-03-11 16:12:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Does anyone have an example of how this feature works? I'm
still reasonably new to JDBC and I want to get this working
properly. I'm at a loss of how to implement the driver
differently than I already have. Any and all help is
appreciated.

Basically I am trying to get the ResultSetMetaData to work.
(See the code snippet below)

[Please CC your reply to mtschlou(at)cloudnet(dot)com]

Thanks

Mark