Re: [INTERFACES] Small bug fixed in PgAccess

From: Peter T Mount <pgint(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
Cc: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Small bug fixed in PgAccess
Date: 1998-01-12 20:06:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Constantin Teodorescu wrote:

> A small bug has been fixed in 0.76 release.
>
> Please get the last version
> http://www.flex.ro/pgaccess/pgaccess-0.76.tar.gz
>
> Does anyone knows more about printing canvases in Tcl/Tk ?

A couple of years ago, I wrote a small application in Tcl/Tk, which
generated postscript files containing a map showing how far we had got in
capturing data into a GIS system.

I can't remember much on how I had done this, but I should be able to dig
up the code to give you some pointers.

--
Peter T Mount petermount(at)earthling(dot)net or pmount(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder