New pages and wiki reorg

From: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New pages and wiki reorg
Date: 2008-04-16 03:17:00
Lists: pgsql-www

I just created 14 new pages on http://wiki.postgresql.org and broke the
whole "Community Generated Articles, Guides, and Documentation" into
reasonably sized pages along the way. That completes the initial
reorganization of the site I suggested recently, and it also merges the
majority of the content that had been on the short lived
postgresqldocs.org site. There's still a few articles there I intend to
merge into the "Detailed installation guides" section soon, at which point
that site will go dark.

The next thing I'm planning to clean up after I'm done with that is the
"Developer and Contributor Resources". It badly needs 8.3 content
archived, current 8.4 development highlighted, and general structure
collapsed a bit so potential developers can find the important things
easily.