Re: New pages and wiki reorg

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New pages and wiki reorg
Date: 2008-04-16 13:21:37
Lists: pgsql-www

Greg Smith wrote:

> The next thing I'm planning to clean up after I'm done with that is the
> "Developer and Contributor Resources". It badly needs 8.3 content
> archived, current 8.4 development highlighted, and general structure
> collapsed a bit so potential developers can find the important things
> easily.

While you're at it, please move the "Advocacy" pages out of "Developer
and Contributor Resources", and rename "Developer and Contributor
Resources" back to "Developer Resources". There's no point at all in
having the advocacy stuff mixed with developer's -- it's just an
artifact of advocacy coming from the old developer's wiki.

(I'd do it myself, but it needs changes to the front page which is
locked and I can't edit.)