request for mailing list archive in mbox format

From: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
Date: 2003-12-26 20:24:01
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi there,

is there any legal way to get mailing list archive on mbox format ?
We (me and Teodor) are working on new incarnation of fts.postgresql.org
It will be www.pgsql.ru, have multilanguage interface (russian, english),
and besides mailing list archive there will be search on postgresql related
sites (we already crawled about 27 sites).
We've got dedicated server
for this project and the only thing we need is the mailing list archive
in mbox format for initial loading. I didn't find any legal way to get
mailing list archives. I've sent several messages to Marc, but he seems
just ignored them :( and did reply only to Teodor's email about
some security concern :) I could believe Marc is busy and dissapointed
but I see no reason to hide mailing list archives and hinder our work.
So, I'm asking if
somebody have mailing list archives in mbox format and what's legal way
to get access to them ? Do I need to write some application :-?
I think it's important to let people easy access to postgresql related
information.

Regards,
Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83