Re: request for mailing list archive in mbox format

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
Date: 2003-12-26 20:56:34
Lists: pgsql-www

As I told Teodor when he email'd me about it, I have to do some work on
the main server, for security reasons, before I can give you access to the
archives ... once done, I will send Teodor the URL to use with rsync to
download them to the IP he provide me ...

This will most likely *not* happen until the new year, but will try and
get it done as early in the new year as possible (ie. first week in
January)

----