RE: java settings in emacs for postgres

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: java settings in emacs for postgres
Date: 2000-06-08 14:47:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've been using XEmacs 21.1 (May 1999). I don't think I"m using the
standard java-mode, as I have installed JDE (Java Development
Environmtne). It's an open source plug-in for emacs/xemacs that provides
some nifty java extra. Maybe JDE has its own java-mode which is
causing the difference.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer