RE: java settings in emacs for postgres

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Travis Bauer'" <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: java settings in emacs for postgres
Date: 2000-06-08 06:34:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

What version of emacs are you using?

I've been using emacs for the majority of my Java development over the last
few years, and atleast the versions from the last year or so have had
java-mode installed as standard.

The version I'm currently using is:

GNU Emacs 20.4.1 (i386-suse-linux, X toolkit) of Mon Nov 8 1999 on Bareis

It's SuSE 6.3

Peter

--
Peter Mount