Re: [GENERAL] Using postgresql with perl 5.0

From: Remigiusz Sokolowski <rems(at)gdansk(dot)sprint(dot)pl>
To: Oseas Rodrigues <oseas(at)crn(dot)inpe(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Using postgresql with perl 5.0
Date: 1999-04-27 06:23:39
Lists: pgsql-general

> Hi!!
> I am student from a university from Brazil.
> And i need some material about Perl and PostgreSQL in the Web.
> Could you help me,please?A tutorial...
> It's very important to my course and my work.
> I need to make a database in the web using this.
> Thanks
> and excuse me for my english!!Is not good!:)

Hi!
For some documentation You should just look at www.postgresql.org - AFAIK
there is no other documentation - if You have sources of postgres probably
You already have this docs.
About perl just use yahoo.com for it - there is CPAN - place You want to
see - for You it'll be best to find mirror closer to Your position
Rem
Remigiusz Sokolowski e-mail: rems(at)gdansk(dot)sprint(dot)pl * *