Re: Unit test patches

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: John Lister <john(dot)lister-ps(at)kickstone(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unit test patches
Date: 2009-05-04 00:32:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Sun, 3 May 2009, John Lister wrote:

> Ok, call it BST then :) I was trying to avoid confusion....

OK, I get the failures if I set my timezone to 'Europe/London', but with
your patch applied I get the same failure setting my timezone to
'US/Pacific'. I haven't looked to see exactly what's going on, but your
patch isn't completely right. Can you get something to work for both of
these cases?

Kris Jurka