Re: Updated head revision translation (German)

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Andre Bialojahn <ab(dot)spamnews(at)freenet(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Updated head revision translation (German)
Date: 2008-05-20 19:35:36
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 20 May 2008, Andre Bialojahn wrote:

> since I cannot reach you via personal mail due to (permanent) SMTP
> errors, I address myself to you over the list.

I'll contact you offlist and see if we can't get that resolved.

> May I address myself directly to you or should I ask on the list?
> Should I rather address "pgsql-novice" - I assume that my questions
> are somehow very basal and not really limited to the subject "JDBC"
> but rather are scattered across the whole "server" subject.

If they are questions about specific JDBC driver error messages or
behavior, this is definitely the place to ask. Other lists will also
likely be able to answer them, but they won't have the same context that
JDBC developers and users have regarding how the driver works.

> P.S.: I guess you know that my files did not make it to the website yet,
> don't you? (It should be sufficient if they are available via a
> checkout, though.)

Unfortunately updating the website translation status is not an automated
process so I haven't gotten around to that yet. I will hopefully do that
this weekend. Also, please be aware that Peter E is also working on the
de translation although I've taken your version. Perhaps you could
coordinate with him or pickup his changes?

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2008-05/msg00012.php

Kris Jurka