Re: Updated head revision translation (German)

From: Andre Bialojahn <ab(dot)spamnews(at)freenet(dot)de>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Updated head revision translation (German)
Date: 2008-05-20 17:32:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Kris,

since I cannot reach you via personal mail due to (permanent) SMTP
errors, I address myself to you over the list.
@list: Please excuse any incenvenience I might be causing by doing so.

Kris Jurka wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Apr 2008, ab(dot)spamnews(at)freenet(dot)de wrote:
[...]
>> The remaining uncertainties result from not knowing the
>> technical details of the driver itself.
>
> If there are questions, please ask.

May I address myself directly to you or should I ask on the list?
Should I rather address "pgsql-novice" - I assume that my questions
are somehow very basal and not really limited to the subject "JDBC"
but rather are scattered across the whole "server" subject.
(In case I should ask you directly, could you please be so kind to
supply a mail address to me that I may use? Neither books(at) nor
jurka(at) works for me - it might be that my domain has been
blacklisted for spamming and my mails are thus being blocked.)

Thanks a lot for your offer and kind regards,
André

P.S.: I guess you know that my files did not make it to the website yet,
don't you? (It should be sufficient if they are available via a
checkout, though.)