Re: patch adding new regexp functions

From: Jeremy Drake <pgsql(at)jdrake(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>, Mark Dilger <pgsql(at)markdilger(dot)com>
Subject: Re: patch adding new regexp functions
Date: 2007-03-18 05:47:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007, Jeremy Drake wrote:

> OK, here is what is hopefully the final version of this patch. I have
> renamed the functions as above, and removed the optional limit parameter.
> If there are no further complaints, this should be ready to apply.

The patch has been sitting in the unapplied patches queue for a while, and
the inevitable bitrot finally caught up with it. This version of the
patch is exactly the same as the one in the patches queue, except for
using new, non-conflicting oids for the functions.

--
The gods gave man fire and he invented fire engines. They gave him
love and he invented marriage.

Attachment Content-Type Size
regexp-split-matches-documented-newoids.patch text/plain 44.7 KB