Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon

From: brew(at)theMode(dot)com
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon
Date: 2005-04-23 16:03:33
Lists: pgsql-performance

> I am just testing the water so to speak, if it cant handle single user
> tests then multiple user tests are kind of a waste of time.

At the risk of being even more pedantic, let me point out that if you are
going to be running your application with multiple users the reverse is
even more true, 'If it can't handle multiple user tests then single user
tests are kind of a waste of time'.

brew

Strange Brew (brew(at)theMode(dot)com)
Check out my Stock Option Covered Call website http://www.callpix.com