Re: Printing PostgreSQL reports

From: Jeff MacDonald <jeff(at)pgsql(dot)com>
To: Richard Ehrlich <richard(at)techspt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Printing PostgreSQL reports
Date: 2001-02-22 16:49:31
Lists: pgsql-general

I think CURSORS would be the correct way to do it..

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/aw_pgsql_book/node142.html

Jeff

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Richard Ehrlich wrote:

> I can post info to PostgreSQL from a webform via JSP, and I can post
> reports from PostgreSQL to a webpage. Can anyone tell me how I might format
> a PostgreSQL report to a web page so that it will print discrete, sequenced
> pages?
>
> Thanks,
> Richard Ehrlich

Jeff MacDonald,

PostgreSQL Inc | Hub.Org Networking Services
jeff(at)pgsql(dot)com | jeff(at)hub(dot)org
www.pgsql.com | www.hub.org
1-902-542-0713 | 1-902-542-3657
Facsimile : 1 902 542 5386
IRC Nick : bignose