Re: Foriegn key constraint

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: "Sivagami (dot)" <sivagami(at)worlddata(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Foriegn key constraint
Date: 2000-12-12 17:56:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

Can you give the sequence of commands you used and the
version?

The easiest way to get rid of the message is to set the
reltriggers for the pg_class row associated to invoice
to the correct number. It seems like the number of triggers
got updated but the triggers themselves were never added.

Stephan Szabo
sszabo(at)bigpanda(dot)com