Re: [HACKERS] Dumping of views -- done!

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Terry Mackintosh <terry(at)terrym(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Dumping of views -- done!
Date: 1998-10-12 19:53:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I haven't seen any comments on this yet...am tempted to add it in,
considering we have another 2 weeks before release, and it doesn't affect
the backend...

Anyone want to comment? If I hear nothing by, say, Monday morning, I'll
apply these...

On Sat, 3 Oct 1998, Terry Mackintosh wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Is it too late to add a feature to pg_dump for 6.4??
>
> I just spent most of the day learning pg_dump and modifing it so it would
> dump views also.
>
> This is the first time I have ever contributed any code changes, so I'm
> not sure of how to submit it.
>
> The diff's and a readme as a tgz file are attached.
>
> Thanks
> Terry Mackintosh <terry(at)terrym(dot)com> http://www.terrym.com
> sysadmin/owner Please! No MIME encoded or HTML mail, unless needed.
>
> Proudly powered by R H Linux 4.2, Apache 1.3, PHP 3, PostgreSQL 6.3
> Success Is A Choice ... book by Rick Patino, get it, read it!

Marc G. Fournier scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Systems Administrator @ hub.org
scrappy(at){postgresql|isc}.org ICQ#7615664