RE: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event

From: "imai(dot)yoshikazu(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <imai(dot)yoshikazu(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "imai(dot)yoshikazu(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <imai(dot)yoshikazu(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
Cc: "'attic79(at)126(dot)com'" <attic79(at)126(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Imai Yoshikazu <yoshikazu_i443(at)live(dot)jp>
Subject: RE: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event
Date: 2020-02-25 07:53:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:59 AM, 王胜利 wrote:
> I am glad to know you are working on PG accumulated statistics feature, and I am interested on it.
> I see these two patch file you made, can you let me know which branch of PG code based?
>
> when I use this: https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commits/master, and apply these patches, report some error.

Thanks for Wang's mail, I noticed my 0002 patch was wrong from v3.

Here, I attach correct patches.

Also I will begin to do some benchmark with higher scale and higher number of
users and try to change stats reporting implementation to not affect
performance, which I couldn't have not started because of another tasks.

--
Yoshikazu Imai

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Add-pg_stat_waitaccum-view-v6.patch application/octet-stream 30.7 KB
0002-POC-Change-measuring-method-of-wait-event-time-fr-v6.patch application/octet-stream 4.6 KB