RE: Added schema level support for publication.

From: "tanghy(dot)fnst(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <tanghy(dot)fnst(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Rahila Syed <rahilasyed90(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Ajin Cherian <itsajin(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: RE: Added schema level support for publication.
Date: 2021-06-24 06:40:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

I applied your V7* patch and complied it. The following warnings came out, please take a look.

>pg_publication.c:688:22: warning: ‘tables’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
> funcctx->user_fctx = (void *) tables;
>describe.c: In function ‘describePublications’:
>describe.c:6479:35: warning: ‘pubtype’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
> else if (has_pubtype && pubtype == PUBTYPE_SCHEMA)

For the warning in pg_publication.c, maybe we can replace the following 'else if' with 'else'.
+ else if (publication->pubtype == PUBTYPE_SCHEMA)

For the warning in describe.c, initialization of 'pubtype' is needed.

Regards
Tang