Getting Started!?

From: "Marjee Kangas" <marjeekangas(at)usbilling(dot)com>
To: "Pgsql-Novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Getting Started!?
Date: 2003-03-13 15:49:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am new to all things SQL (Also new to linux...) and have heard I should
check out PostgreSQL. Any suggestions on where I can get some quick start
material that will help me get the general idea of pgsql, how to set up
etc.? I've got the software downloaded.... Just need to get started and
don't want to learn everything the hard way!