Problem in installing the PgAdminII in Window XP

From: Min_Bee_Ng(at)pengroup(dot)com(dot)my
To: support(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Problem in installing the PgAdminII in Window XP
Date: 2003-04-14 01:16:01
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-interfaces

Dear Sir,
I have been using the pgAdmin II (vrs 1.4.12) in Window 98, and
everything working fine. But recently, I had try to install the pgAdminII
in Window XP, I have face a problem when initialy try to connect to the
database. An error message box has been pop-up and the error is stated as
below:

An error has occurred in pgAdmin II : frmConnect.cmdConnect_Click:
Number: -2147220999

For your information, actually, my colleagues has install the pgAdmin
II in Window XP concurrently, as they are succeed. But I just wonder why I
am failed? Do you have any idea? Is it due to my own Window problem or any
other source of cause?
As I need your feedback urgently, so, I really hope for your quick
response and your helpfulness is very much meaningfull to me.

Thanks & regards,
MB Ng