Re: [INTERFACES] Problem in installing the PgAdminII in Window

From: Michiel Lange <michiel(at)minas(dot)demon(dot)nl>
To: Min_Bee_Ng(at)pengroup(dot)com(dot)my
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Problem in installing the PgAdminII in Window
Date: 2003-04-14 17:11:52
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-interfaces

This question is not for the Interfaces list, but for the
pgadmin-support(at)postgesql(dot)org list.
Please respond only on that mailing list :)

Then: what version of pgAdmin are you using? And what version of
PostgreSQL? What version of ODBC driver are you using...
please give some more details...

Michiel

<oops... I mis-spelled the pgadmin-support e-mail address ;-)>