Réf. : Debugging SPI C functions

From: bsimon(at)loxane(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Réf. : Debugging SPI C functions
Date: 2005-01-13 11:21:35
Lists: pgsql-general

UP !

Aren't there any way to debug server programming functions (whatever the
language) ??

Benjamin.

bsimon(at)loxane(dot)com
Envoyé par : pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
12/01/2005 17:15

Pour : pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
cc :
Objet : [GENERAL] Debugging SPI C functions

Hi all,

We have a postgresql server running on a Linux machine. Our aim is to
develop a bunch of SPI stored procedures to automate a production process.
We use Eclipse with CDT plugin for C programming.

Is there a mean to debug SPI functions with Eclipse (or any other tool) as
it is possible with libpq based programs ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Benjamin.