Re: problems using phpPgAmin

From: Richard_D_Levine(at)raytheon(dot)com
To: beyaNet <andrew(at)jibeya(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-sql-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problems using phpPgAmin
Date: 2004-10-18 16:39:07
Lists: pgsql-sql

I really like pgadmin3: http://www.pgadmin.org

Rick

beyaNet
<andrew(at)jibeya(dot)com> To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Sent by: cc:
pgsql-sql-owner(at)pos Subject: [SQL] problems using phpPgAmin
tgresql.org

10/18/2004 11:28 AM

Hi,
to those of you that may be using the above named admin tool, any ideas
why I am unable to login with the postgres username even though I have
amended the pg_hb file? Are there any other admin tools out there that
i could use on a a unix box?

many thanks

Andrew

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend