Re: Is there eny e-mail server that uses postgreSQL

From: Serkan Bektaþ <sbektas(at)karincaint(dot)com(dot)tr>
To: "Mathieu Arnold" <mat(at)mat(dot)cc>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is there eny e-mail server that uses postgreSQL
Date: 2002-05-18 13:42:04
Lists: pgsql-general

I looked at some patches, but I couldn't find enough description.

I want to know ;
* Can we use PostgreSQL to store user data and do authentication?
* Can we use PostgreSQL to store all e-mails (Inboxes & Sent Items)

I want to use this data to create reports about e-mails
e.g. : Customer Contacts Reports

I'm using freebsd4.4&sendmail

What do you suggest ?

Thank you for your help