RE: ODBC Problem

From: László Tibor <ltibor(at)mail(dot)tiszanet(dot)hu>
To: <Jamz(at)AirNet(dot)Com(dot)AU>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: ODBC Problem
Date: 2001-07-18 10:32:26
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I had a same problem with Win98SE. Some of our datasets showed wrong empty
recordsets using C++Builder executable with ODBCExpress components and the
latest driver. But after installed a newer MDAC (2.5 I think) it
dissapeared. I didn't tried the latest MDAC.

So nothing useful for you :-(
Tibor Laszlo
ltibor(at)mail(dot)tiszanet(dot)hu