ODBC Error

From: "Gershon M(dot) Wolfe" <gary(dot)wolfe(at)lsbc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Error
Date: 2001-08-23 00:34:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dear ODBC users,

When trying to import a table into MS Access or SAS, I get the following
error:
"Invalid field definition 'session' in definition of index or relationship".
This error only occurs when a text field called "session" in the table
is indexed. Here is how I index the field:

create index report_session on report using btree (session text_ops);

When I drop the index there is no longer an error.

Gary