RE: SQL statement limit

From: "Rainer Mager" <rmager(at)vgkk(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: SQL statement limit
Date: 2000-12-19 22:46:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

I was unclear on this, although I think the answer below is correct for my
real question. Let me ask this question again...

What is the current size limit for a single row (say for type TEXT or
VARCHAR)? When is this expected to go away (7.1?)?

Is the info below accurate? Am I limited to 32k (if I rebuild)?

Thanks,

--Rainer