RE: Access 2000 and empty fields

From: "Francis Solomon" <francis(at)stellison(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pd213(at)mole(dot)bio(dot)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk>
Subject: RE: Access 2000 and empty fields
Date: 2000-11-10 11:12:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Dave and Phil,

Some links that might interest you ...

MDAC 2.6: http://www.microsoft.com/data/download_260rtm.htm
MDAC 2.6 Software Development Kit:
http://www.microsoft.com/data/download_260SDK.htm
JET 4.0 SP5: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q239/1/14.ASP

The JET 4 page has links to three different versions: for Win9x/NT, for
Win2K, and for WinME.

Note that SP5 is brand new - less than a week old, so it may be worth
getting even for those who've downloaded it relatively recently. I couldn't
tell you what issues it fixes, though, since I only discovered the new SP
myself this morning :)

Hope these new revs might fix your problem. Enjoy.

Francis Solomon

<..snip..>