Database export import??

From: "jeff mclellan" <jeff(dot)mclellan(at)nrjconsulting(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database export import??
Date: 2004-09-15 09:31:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Im Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you have had any problems
with different versions of Postgresql databases in Opennms?
I have a Linux9 machine with postgresql version 7.3.4.3 installed and I am
trying to import a database from another Linux9 machine with postgresql
7.2.4.2 installed but using the commands
"createdb -Upostgres <databasename>" and then
"psql -Upostgres -d<databasename> <database.db"
the database is created but with errors and no tables showing.
Best Regards Jeff McLellan
PS sorry for bothering you but i'm a desperate new user to Opennms and
Postgresql