pgAdmin III bug with transaction failure

From: RStefko(at)aol(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III bug with transaction failure
Date: 2004-09-14 22:00:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm trying to run a SQL script in pgAdminIII which works in psql but fails
in pgAdminIII

Platform: XP Professional sp2
Language: English
Version: 1.2.0 Post Beta 1 (Sep 12 2004)

Problem:
The script I'm running drops a table, then creates the table as separate
transactions.

If the table does not exist when executing the DROP Table then I get an
error "table 'xxx' does not exist' (which is OK with me) but the second
transaction does not execute.

With PostgreSQL running in autocommit mode the separate transactions are
implied, but I have also tried isolating the SQL DROP and CREATE statements in
separate transactions.