Re: pg_dump seems to be broken in regards to the "--exclude-table-data" option on Windows.

From: tutiluren(at)tutanota(dot)com
To: Pgsql Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_dump seems to be broken in regards to the "--exclude-table-data" option on Windows.
Date: 2020-07-26 01:44:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I don't know if anyone is getting or reading my messages, but I just want to make it clear that my problem has
*not* been resolved, and I suspect more strongly than ever that pg_dump is at fault.
I don't know what I could possibly add to what I've already posted describing my issue, so I probably shouldn't repeat myself any further now, but simply hope that somebody will read my previous posts and be able to help me.

It truly looks as if I have to forget that the "--exclude*" options exist at all...