No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0

From: "Laurent Birckel" <laurent(dot)birckel(at)uni-medecine(dot)fr>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0
Date: 2005-03-18 16:51:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

where working on pgadminIII to writing a function (on windows, postgre 8.0)

if I fortget a ";" or a ")" (for all other errors toot,

I get absolutely nothing when I run the crate or alter function (F5)

I just know that there is an error because I don't have the message "query
exucuted ...", but th'ats all

I think I tried everything , but no way to have the error messages like
"syntax error at line N"

somebody can help me ?

Thanks a lot

Laurent Birckel