Memory leakage in jdbc Driver

From: "Kambiz Kermanizadeh" <kambiz(at)intrawebinfo(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Memory leakage in jdbc Driver
Date: 2001-11-06 22:31:16
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hi,
I have a question about the jdbc driver, and I am not sure this mailing list
is correct place or not.
My question is:
We are trying to use Postgres throw jdbc driver, which has been downloaded
from Postgres side. We are using Tomcat as Servlet container to run our
application.
We are getting out of memory Exception, after submitting a lot of prepared
statement. We have used the same codes by using InterBase database and we
have no problem (for this section).
Any idea?

If there is another mailing list, which I can send the question, please let
me know!

Thanks
Kambiz Kermanizadeh