Re: pgadmin-II Japanese Edition

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin-II Japanese Edition
Date: 2003-05-22 19:57:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to make that it is interesting recently.
> PGADMIN-II is very wonderful.
>
> It tried to reflect the patch that I was characteristic of Japanese.
> The thing which could be provided for Japanese people who like PostgreSQL,
> was completed.
> http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/index.html
> (It is Japanese.)
> It will be guided soon in Japan.
>
> It is very happy to be by the side of PostgreSQL.
> And, pgadmin2 is active in the world of Windows.
> Now, pgadmin2 is necessary. As for Windows, the user,
> PostgreSQL became familiar by PowerGres.
>
> At present, BATA1 and synchronism can be taken.
> It thinks that it will walk together from now toward the stabilization.
> But, it isn't easy. Don't be disappointed at my being late.
>
> Thank you. great developers.
>
> With kindest regards,
> Hiroshi-Saito
>
> 0D

0AI'm a developer for pgadmin2. Your traslation in Japanese language is interesting.
I wish to add multi lang support in the new version of pgadmin2.
Do you think?

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
GPG Key: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo/files/publickey.txt

WebSite: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo

Sponsor:
Il tuo biglietto aereo da oggi lo prenoti on line e risparmi fino a 20 Euro
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1261&d=22-5