pgadmin-II Japanese Edition

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadmin-II Japanese Edition
Date: 2003-05-22 17:11:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear all,

I am trying to make that it is interesting recently.
PGADMIN-II is very wonderful.

It tried to reflect the patch that I was characteristic of Japanese.
The thing which could be provided for Japanese people who like PostgreSQL,
was completed.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/index.html
(It is Japanese.)
It will be guided soon in Japan.

It is very happy to be by the side of PostgreSQL.
And, pgadmin2 is active in the world of Windows.
Now, pgadmin2 is necessary. As for Windows, the user,
PostgreSQL became familiar by PowerGres.

At present, BATA1 and synchronism can be taken.
It thinks that it will walk together from now toward the stabilization.
But, it isn't easy. Don't be disappointed at my being late.

Thank you. great developers.

With kindest regards,
Hiroshi-Saito