Re: Status of Migration Wizard ?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Didier Moens'" <Didier(dot)Moens(at)dmb001(dot)rug(dot)ac(dot)be>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Status of Migration Wizard ?
Date: 2001-12-06 08:28:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

No, pgAdmin 1 will not work with PostgreSQL 7.2. I have since ported the
Migration Wizard from it though into a pgAdmin II plugin. This can be found
in the /binaries directory in the cvs at cvs.social-housing.org. Note that
it's still under the gpl licence though.

I was sure I emailled you when I did this :-(

Regards, Dave.