Re: WAL Archiving frequency

From: Brendan Duddridge <brendan(at)clickspace(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Postgresql-General General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: WAL Archiving frequency
Date: 2006-04-01 06:39:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Tom,

I just didn't know if that was normal or not. I actually saw 4 WAL
files / minute today. I set checkpoint_segments = 128, so maybe that
will help.

Thanks,

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brendan(at)clickspace(dot)com

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

http://www.clickspace.com