Why cant I load Pg module from my perl CGI under IIS?

From: Rishi Sharma <rsharma(at)Bigstep(dot)net>
To: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org ' ' '" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Why cant I load Pg module from my perl CGI under IIS?
Date: 2001-06-14 05:27:33
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I can run the following test script in a dos shell by typing:
>perl test.pl

Contents of test.pl:
#!/usr/bin/perl
# -*- perl -*- to tell emacs that this is a perl script

## uncomment for cgi ###
#use CGI;
#print header;

use Pg;

$conn = Pg::connectdb("dbname=intake");

$status=$conn->status;
if ($status != PGRES_CONNECTION_OK) {
print STDERR "Error fatal en la conexion ($status), terminamos\n";
exit (1);
}

Pg::doQuery($conn, " select * from tbl_checklist", \(at)arreglo);
foreach my $i (0 .. $#arreglo) {
foreach my $j (0 .. $#{$arreglo[$i]}) {
print "$arreglo[$i][$j]\t";
}
print "\n";
}
exit (0);

however, when I convert to cgi this script, it just hangs in my browser.
What could be wrong with my IIS environment. The system has all the path,
ld_library_path, pgdata, pdlib variables set.

How can I test if Pg is infact in my web server's environment.

Best,

Rishi Sharma.