Re: Issues with 1.12.0 (Mac OS X)

From: Gianni <gdoe6545(at)yahoo(dot)it>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issues with 1.12.0 (Mac OS X)
Date: 2010-09-24 05:32:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 23/set/2010, at 22.29, Herouth Maoz wrote:
> In addition, I'd like to comment on a minor issue: the choice of icon for this version. Although the outlined elephant is very stylish, on the Mac transparent parts of the icon cannot be clicked (in the Finder), which makes it difficult to point and hit a non-transparent pixel to run the application. One needs to be very precise...

I'll second that, the transparency makes the icon almost invisible in the Dock.

One other minor annoyance is that when I view the properties for a table by right clicking the table name and selecting Properties the resulting window gets pushed to the background behind the main pgAdmin window, I then have to select the new window from the Window menu to bring it to the front again.

Apart from that many thanks for a great product!
Gianni

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/gif 6.0 KB