PostgreSQL Backup problems with tsearch2

From: "Ed Baer" <Ed(at)always24x7(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Backup problems with tsearch2
Date: 2003-11-10 19:47:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

To whom it may concern,

Please accept my apology if this is not the correct forum, I am new and was unable to find the correct location to send this question.

If you don't wish to answer, could you please direct me to the correct place to ask the question.

Thanks

The question is:

Is the problem with backing up and restoring a database which has tsearch2 installed and enabled delt with in Version 7.4 of PostgreSQL?

If not, is there any timeline for this, or is it not considered important since tsearch2 is a contrib component?

I am planning to spend some time rigging up a solution for our implementation, but I am not qualified to create one for general use.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

ewb

Edward W. Baer
Always24x7.com
ed(dot)baer(at)always24x7(dot)com