Change wording for PG_MODULE_MAGIC inclusion

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Change wording for PG_MODULE_MAGIC inclusion
Date: 2017-08-30 12:33:44
Lists: pgsql-docs

With 8.1 being fairly far down on the EOL list, it seems about time to update
the docs regarding PG_MODULE_MAGIC to mention the pre-8.2 #ifdef guards as an
exception and not the default. Not sure if a Note should be used, or just a
paragraph, so opted for a paragraph.

This also removes the last two occurrences in the code.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_module_magic.patch application/octet-stream 3.5 KB