Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date: 2005-06-09 22:00:24
Lists: pgsql-www

Yes, all of which is important, and none of which I don't believe can be
achieved in the way I've suggested.

> Barring that, I'm waiting for at least an acknowledgement
> from you that
> there's a direct relationship between easy-to-use and
> number-of-contributors. If you're convinced that there's no
> relationship
> at all, then I don't think we can communicate.

I never argued that there wasn't a relationship - in fact, I explicitly
agreed that we do need more people to be involved! What I said was, that
from a development point of view, getting an easy to use joe-public
interface should be secondary to getting the basic system up and
running. Kinda like not waiting for pgAdmin to be released before
releasing PostgreSQL.

Regards, Dave