Re: Promoting the enhanced branch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Ludek Finstrle" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Subject: Re: Promoting the enhanced branch
Date: 2006-04-10 10:23:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Yes, well I don't have iODBC so didn't test that :-p

As for the VC++ version issue - we currently use VC++ 6.0 for all
PostgreSQL/pgAdmin related builds (that aren't mingw based), otherwise
we need to ship VC7 runtimes as well (the VC6 ones are basically
everywhere these days). I've been considering biting the bullet and
doing this anyway, just haven't done so yet. If I do though, I'll
probably start building with VC8 - of I've gotta distribute runtimes,
they might as well be the latest!

> > Please take a few minutes to checkout the code and ensure
> everything
> > looks as it should if you are able.
>
> Preparing environment, it can see soon.
> My environment is now confused.:-(

:-( Give it some coffee - that might help.

Regards, Dave.