Re: Promoting the enhanced branch

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Promoting the enhanced branch
Date: 2006-04-10 11:49:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Am Samstag, 8. April 2006 21:01 schrieb Dave Page:
> 7) Updated all libnames to psqlodbc35w.(so|lib|dylib|whatever).

What is that supposed to accomplish? If we're dropping the Unicode/ANSI
dichotomy, I'd rather go back to plain psqlodbc.so for the Unix builds. I'm
not sure about the exact implications on Windows. But in general I think
this will just annoy people if they have to change their configurations for
no apparent reason.

--
Peter Eisentraut