ODBC & Access [Try 2]

From: "David Olbersen" <DOlbersen(at)stbernard(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC & Access [Try 2]
Date: 2003-04-25 14:35:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm trying to use Access as a front end for Postgres. This is
mainly for data-entry and manual updates.

I was able to establish an ODBC connection to the server
without any problems. I was also able to link the tables that
I need. I linked 8 tables total.

7 of them work just fine and I can see all the data in them.
The last one though, only displays '#DELETED' for each column
of each row. I checked the permissions on all the tables and
they're the same -- I have read access (all I need for now, right?)

Any idea what's going on? This is PostgreSQL 7.3.2 on FreeBSD with the PostgreSQL ODBC driver version 7.02.00.05 on Win XP.

I've also tried the snapshot driver version: 7.03.00.01 with now change. I've also disabled the 'updateable cursors' option for the DSN.

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

David Olbersen
iGuard Engineer
11415 West Bernardo Court