Re: ODBC & Access [Try 2]

From: "Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print" <SHenshall(at)westcountry-design-print(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'David Olbersen' <DOlbersen(at)stbernard(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC & Access [Try 2]
Date: 2003-04-25 14:40:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Try enabling row versioning.
IIRC there's more on http://techdocs.postgresql.org about linking access and
some of the problems with like rounding or text/memo.
hth,
- Stuart
P.S. Sorry about the discalimer adder messing with the format :(

DISCLAIMER:The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.