Re: The future of pgAdmin II...

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Dave Page' <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The future of pgAdmin II...
Date: 2002-03-27 10:55:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,
I don't know what elements would be needed for .NET but it would
certainly be a pain if older windows needed to spend ages downloading to get
it working (or worse, couldn't get a .NET version working). Also I'm not
sure but I thought the mono project had very few class libraries completed.
If your wanting it working under linux in the near future wine may be the
way to go (I don't know about other *nix though). Still in the future it may
be the way to go (after the mono project shapes up etc...) .
Cheers,
- Stuart