pgsql: In relevant log messages, indicate whether vacuums are aggressiv

From: Robert Haas <rhaas(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: In relevant log messages, indicate whether vacuums are aggressiv
Date: 2017-10-26 10:42:21
Lists: pgsql-committers

In relevant log messages, indicate whether vacuums are aggressive.

Kyotaro Horiguchi, reviewed Masahiko Sawada, David G. Johnston, Álvaro
Herrera, and me. Grammar correction to the final posted patch by me.

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/20170329.124649.193656100.horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp

Branch
------
master