BUG #7517: terminated by exception 0xC0000409

From: katsuhito(dot)habaguchi(at)fujixerox(dot)co(dot)jp
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #7517: terminated by exception 0xC0000409
Date: 2012-09-04 01:00:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 7517
Logged by: Katsuhito Habaguchi
Email address: katsuhito(dot)habaguchi(at)fujixerox(dot)co(dot)jp
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.20
Operating system: Windows Server 2008 R2

I'm Katsuhito Habaguchi. I'm working for Fuji Xerox Co,Ltd.
In our server, PostgreSQL service stopped by the following error message.

LOG: server process (PID 1124) was terminated by exception 0xC0000409
HINT: See C include file "ntstatus.h" for a description of the hexadecimal
value.
LOG: terminating any other active server processes
WARNING: terminating connection because of crash of another server process
DETAIL: The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the
current transaction and exit, because another server process exited
abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
HINT: In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and
repeat your command.
LOG: all server processes terminated; reinitializing

OS: Windows Server 2008 R2
PostgreSQL: 8.3.15
Client: libpq C++ Application

In client application log, we confirm that the above error occured in
PQconnectDB or PQsetClientEncoding function.
The above error occured only one times.
Is this problem fixed by latest package(8.3.20)?